Thursday 27 May 2010

Long week..

It's been a long, long week! I've not been sleeping well, and while it's not really that unusual, I guess it's just meant that I've found it a little more difficult to slot into, as it were.

I've seen about 7 or 8 different rooms, most of which were kind of grotty even though professionals in their mid-late twenties were living there. I don't really get that... Anyway, I went to one viewing last night, the guys seem cool and laid-back, and the room is nice, not huge but just enough. So I said I was interested, and they are too, et voila. Just waiting to find out when I can move in (hopefully asap!!)

Looking forward to giving my stuff (and me!) a home, and then I can start getting settled, yoga, capoeira maybe, catching up with friends and enjoying Bristol.

Oooh, my pizza's nearly ready (healthy day - no breakfast, KFC for lunch, pizza for dinner, go me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment