Sunday 23 January 2011

Sundays!

It's ages since I blogged (again)

I'm just sitting on the sofa watching Aladdin (CLASSIC!!!!). It's been a busy weekend really, Friday went out for a drink or three with some work colleagues, then yesterday worked all day at the IELTS exam. Last night, just passed out on the sofa and watched Britney Spears Glee from last week! My housemate made a curry, and then I pretty much went to bed!

This morning I had a chilled read of the news then went to the gym for an hour and a half!!! Longest gym session in history, I think! Pretty good but waiting for the burn tomorrow... Then spent a small fortune in Tesco but bought a lot of freezer and cupboard stuff, so hopefully that'll keep me going for a while.

Gotta start keeping massive tabs on finances though because I'm hoping to book flights this week... to Malaysia!! Hoping for two weeks off at the end of April, and so we've been planning a fantastic trip. We've been wanting to go there for about a year (since we planned a whole trip, I quit my job and came back to the UK!! Hehe oops.

All is good in general, back to choir last week, and we've got a concert coming up in about 3 weeks in the St. Mary Redcliffe church here in Bristol, super exciting. It's a great venue so I'll post all about tickets etc as and when I know!

Right so I'm gonna go and put the heating on for an hour and chillax to a brilliant childhood favourite film ;)

Chau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment