Tuesday 21 August 2012

Summer


Well I'm finally feeling relaxed, after working until the beginning of August I was totally exhausted! We went on holiday to Tuscany for two weeks, staying in a little studio cottage outside San Gimignano. It was hot at exactly what we needed - relaxing with some sightseeing thrown in, to some of many walled Tuscan hill-towns including Volterra (home of Twilight's Volturi!!!!!), Monteriggioni, Certaldo and Siena. It was gorgeous!!

Back to England with a bump, it's quite muggy but cloudy here, and I'm worried my nice tan is going to fade far too fast!! After a chilled weekend, I've started the week organising documents, sorting out all my files from my training, and trying to get organised before going into school this afternoon/ tomorrow to start doing my planning for next term! Feeling a bit anxious about starting the term, and realising I'm going to be solely responsible for the learning and progress of 30 9-yr-olds for the whole year, garhhh...!! I'm sure it'll be fine, the school is very supportive and everyone is helpful so I know I'll have help if I need it.. but still! :/

In other news, we got a cat in July and after a panic when she escaped for nearly 2 weeks, she's settling in well, she is very playful and affectionate. I do love her very much even though she miaows all night and then wakes me up at 7.15 every morning!!

I'm going to stop faffing around online now and get on with some NQT stuff.

BFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment