Sunday 12 December 2010

mid December

More time passing! Just over a week until I'm on my Christmas hols, hurray!!

Last night was our work Christmas do which was fun, nice and sociable!! Spent the day in Bath with a friend and met my parents for lunch. Lovely day, the Christmas market was great too!!

It's been really busy at work so we're all looking forward to some time off. I'm looking forward to this week as I'm hoping to move out at the beginning of January, I haven't had a hot shower this week (boiler problems), and I've woken up a coupla mornings with no heating (housemates turning it off). So I've found a new flatshare, and will be sorting out the paperwork and money side of it this week sometime. HURRAY!!!!!!!!

2011 is going to be a good year I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment