Friday 12 October 2012


I'm so glad it's the weekend!! Having a lovely chilled evening after a bit of a manic week at work. Highs and lows but ended well. Amazing support network and my mentor took the afternoon out of class, arranged cover for me so that we could work through some things that have been really stressing me out!

So I'm feeling much better and looking forward to next week, then only 2 days til the hoildays!! Hoping to get down to Bucks to catch up with some schoolfriends, then Mum is coming up to Bristol to watch a flamenco show for her birthday.

Busy weekend this weekend, Pete's parents are visiting from Aberdeen and we're going to head down to Weymouth tomorrow. Fingers crossed the weather looks like it's going to stay dry so we should be able to hit the beach!! (in a mid-October, blustery walk sense)

All in all though I'm feeling pretty content, time is flying, so I must be having fun!! I'm in pretty good health, finally kicking the gluten full-time and massively feeling the difference. Taking plenty of zinc and eating well, haven't touched dairy for months and allergies are almost non-existent. Amazing.

Sure there's loads of other stuff to mention but I'm pretty tired and this is already an odd-jobby blog so I'll leave it there but as always I must try to keep more up to date!

Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment