Sunday 13 June 2010

Eeeegypt!!

This time tomorrow I'll be arriving at Gatwick airport!!

Managed to get all my work done (I hope) on Friday so I came home to Prestwood for a nice weekend break. I was supposed to head back to Bristol this afternoon but I haven't gone back yet... The lure of drinking wine was too great (and much too nice an evening to spend in the car).

Yesterday we went for a long walk along the Thames from Hambledon to Henley-on-Thames with some family friends, and had an amazing lunch at a lovely Spanish restaurant. The walk back was difficult because we were so full (three courses for £12.50??!!!! It's daft to refuse dessert...), although it probably burnt some calories, which would have been much needed, hehe :)

After a light dinner, we watched England vs. USA. What a boring game. I actually thought the Americans played pretty well.. Rooney kept very quiet... I strongly hope Capello gives them a good talking-to over the next few days, we need wins!!!

This morning I read the papers and Mum cooked a lovely roast beef lunch. We went for a walk and since then I've had a relaxing afternoon, thinking about driving back to Bristol and deciding not to, Skyping my laddie and just watched the film Miss Potter - such a touching story.

Anyway, I think I'll probably head back to Bristol tomorrow morning after sorting some things out. My bus to Gatwick is at 3, and my flight leaves at 10pm tomorrow!!!

I'll blog when I get back! Ma'a salaama for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment