Saturday 17 July 2010

fed up

Feeling a bit down in the dumps after my crappy week continues into the weekend.

I'm tired, got in late after the BBQ/ Karaoke event last night. Went for a drink after with a couple of students which was really chilled, had a good chat. But woken up by one of my housemates shouting at another at 8am, then lotsa loud music from about 10.30. I can see the same thing happening again tonight, and I need to get up early tomorrow to take a bunch of kids to Birmingham. Back to work on Monday, and on a trip on Saturday so that'll be 7 days straight!! Awesome.

Had a work-related phonecall too, one of the bookings I made hadn't been written down and an agreement to invoice us not recorded so had to pay by CC over the phone, and they didn't get on the boat until 90 mins after they should have. Horrible. I hate constantly worrying and thinking about work in my down time!

Booked my flights to Scotland for mid-September and early October, can't wait. I need to get a couple of lovely wedding outfits.

Can't believe how much pressure there is. I've had some thorough rants over the past coupla days with various people at work who also feel the same, frustrated and pressurised. So many students (at capacity pretty much on both sites) but no extra help has been brought in for the admin team. It's a bit of a mare, in my opinion, everyone looked ragged and tired and stressed.

Hoping to go out for a little drink tonight with a colleague and then an early start tomorrow. Wondering what else is gonna go wrong though?

No comments:

Post a Comment