Monday 5 July 2010

oops

Hi all,

Wah, it's been ages since I posted. The end of June passed fairly uneventfully, save for a great evening catching up with an old friend & colleague who has been working out in Spain this past year. His experience abroad was somehow opposite to mine in that he grew to love it. it was great to swap our very different stories and to thank him for the advice and support he gave me on my last blog. I really appreciated it!

Work has been really busy but now at the beginning of July I'm feeling much more on top of things which is great. Had a relaxing, sunbarhy weekend a week ago and spent this last weekend karaoke and singstar-ing with students, then at St Pauls carnival on Saturday. Sunday I went home to see my parents, and had a lovely walk/sit by the Thames watching the boats go by on their way homr from Henley Regatta.

Right now, I can't sleep. I have really random thoughts going round my head, think I've been watching too much How I Met Your Mother and bizarrely worrying about how on earth Cristiano Ronaldo plans is going to bring up a baby on his own? Money can't buy stability or normality.. My head is a strange place!

In other exciting news, I'm going to see Twilight: Eclipse next week. I'm reaaaally looking forward to it, and also because I'm hoping they'll be showing the latest Harry Potter trailer, weeeeee!!!!

Anyhoos, I jus wondered whether blogging some of the garble in my head would help me sleep. Apologies for any typos, I'm using my phone to write this and for some annoying reason it won't show me the line I'm typing... very dangerous business having permanent (nearly) access to the internet...

For now though, enough of my ramblings.
Niiiiight!

1 comment:

  1. Is that me??? Ahhh my pleasure. How was Sally after that session??

    ReplyDelete