Monday 12 July 2010

uuuuufffff

another thwarted early night!

After a fairly chilled weekend, it was back to work with a bump today. Sent on emergency cover again today, to come back into a snappy email regarding my holiday request, followed by information about a massive communication breakdown leading to a fairly large f*** up over the wknd, not my fault but it got put onto me. I know i'm doing a pretty good job bt i don't know if i can carry on with it, i don't really like admin, that's why i became a teacher, and being in the classroom on friday & a bit this morning reminded me again. It's a bit frustrating. but i suppose it's ok for now, i'm jus not passionate about organising and budgeting and printing and typing up... Slightly dogsbodyish feeling too, can i 'just' type up this, or rearrange that, or go & do the other...

well, jus a few things on my mind. Feeling a little solitary and down today i guess. Hope tomorrow is better. Also wish my housemates would pipe down at this time of night. Seriously.

Anyway, i'm gonna try to get up early tomo and do some yoga, think i need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment